Sunnah Heritage Ajwa Dates are delightfully soft, sweet and fruity with a beautiful wrinkled dark brown skin. Grown exclusively in Saudi Arabia, these dates are rich in essential nutrients, vitamins and fibre that provide multiple health benefits for the human body and mind.
Tip: It is advisable to consume 3 to 7 dates per day for muscle development, brain health and vitality. Ajwa dates can also be utilised in baking as a sugar substitute.
Sunnah Heritage Ajwa Dates 250g
Origin: Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Packaging Size: 15cm(L) x 22cm(H) + 4cm(W)
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature
- Effective in preventing abdominal cancer.
- Strengthens the nervous system and increase of energy production.
- Good for the treatment of hypertension.
- Reduces triglycerides and cholesterol levels in blood.
- Good for protection against heart problems, and for protein metabolism.
- Prevents anemia.
- Protects the heart and the circulatory system.
- Pregnant women in the last trimester can take Ajwa for easy labour and delivery.
- Good for healthy skin and eyesight.
- Treats dementia and fatigue.
- Helps create healthy bones.